In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the District has and will continue to make adjustments to better serve our customers. This page details the current measures.
- Effective March 19 and for the duration of the pandemic (currently at least until the end of July), we will not be issuing late charges or shutting off services for lack of payment. (we are still accepting payments) Please continue to wash thoroughly and drink plenty of water.
We are taking the following precautions to protect the public health.
- Front desk is closed to all non-essential inquires
- Payments should be made by mail or use of District drop box at front gate.
- Use of the District’s meeting room is cancelled until further notice.
- Essential operations and maintenance activities continue as normal.
- Direct communication by email email@example.com or phone 206-365-3211
Customers that are experiencing temporary financial hardship are, as always, welcome to call us to arrange payment plans.
Governor Inslee has issued Proclamation 20-23, pertaining to Utility Ratepayer Assistance and Preservation of Essential Services. Lake Forest Park Water District is committed to keeping our customers connected to essential services during the COVID-19 pandemic emergency. If you are experiencing hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, you may be eligible for support, including long-term payment arrangements or bill assistance. This Proclamation does not relieve customers from the obligation to pay for utility services.
Additional guidance relating to COVID-19 state policy
Stay Healthy and Practice Social Distancing
Page last updated