In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the District has and will continue to make adjustments to better serve our customers. This page details the current measures.
- Effective March 19 and for the duration of the pandemic, we will not be issuing late charges or shutting off services for lack of payment. Please continue to wash thoroughly.
We are taking the following precautions to protect the public health.
- Front desk is closed to all non-essential inquires
- Payments should be made by mail or use of District drop box at front gate.
- Use of the District’s meeting room is cancelled until further notice.
- Essential operations and maintenance activities continue as normal.
- Direct communication by email email@example.com or phone 206-365-3211
Stay Healthy and Practice Social Distancing